Six Ways Women Avoid Conflict And One Way To Live Drama-Free
Every woman wants to be well-liked, but in trying to please everyone and prevent hurt feelings, we often end up creating the very drama we were seeking to avoid. In this book you will learn:
- How escaping awareness about our needs that are in conflict with other people’s needs leads us into mind-numbing overwhelm.
- Why distracting from difficult conversations keeps us confused and powerless to change the situation.
- How we beat ourselves up to try to conform to what other people expect of us and yet still never manage to adapt enough to make everyone happy.
- Why trying to “Nice-over” your irritations leads to the exact type of teeth-clenching passive-aggression that everyone hates.
- How not taking accountability for getting your needs met leads you to blaming others and perpetuating the drama cycle.
- Why all of these unsuccessful avoidance techniques ultimately lead to completely disconnecting from the truth of who you are and walking through life shut down.
- And most importantly, how to take your happiness into your own hands by stopping the drama and self-sabotage and speaking up with power, authenticity and compassion.
This book is for women who are ready to disarm their triggers around conflict and step fully into their personal and professional leadership. Psychotherapist Rachel Alexandria guides readers to free themselves of resentments and bring their clear desires into the light.
Want to learn more about the book? Please click here.
You are viewing the Amazon Kindle Edition.