Six Ways Women Avoid Conflict and One Way to Live Drama-Free
Every woman wants to be well-liked, but in trying to please everyone and prevent hurt feelings, we often end up creating the very drama we were seeking to avoid. In this book you will learn:
- How escaping awareness about our needs that are in conflict with other people’s needs leads us into mind-numbing overwhelm.
- Why distracting from difficult conversations keeps us confused and powerless to change the situation.
- How we beat ourselves up to try to conform to what other people expect of us and yet still never manage to adapt enough to make everyone happy.
- Why trying to “nice-over” your irritations leads to the exact type of teeth-clenching passive-aggression that everyone hates.
- How not taking accountability for getting your needs met leads you to blaming others and perpetuating the drama cycle.
- Why all of these unsuccessful avoidance techniques ultimately lead to completely disconnecting from the truth of who you are and walking through life shut down.
- And most importantly, how to take your happiness into your own hands by stopping the drama and self-sabotage and speaking up with power, authenticity and compassion.
This book is for women who are ready to disarm their triggers around conflict and step fully into their personal and professional leadership. Psychotherapist Rachel Alexandria guides readers to free themselves of resentments and bring their clear desires into the light.
About the Author
Rachel Alexandria, MA, MFA, worked for eight years as a licensed psychotherapist and now serves as a Soul Medic and Mentor. Rachel teaches her clients to "adult" like revolutionaries. Her clients become masterful at expressing their truth and stepping up to create powerful lives of purpose and meaning.
For those who want to climb higher than they've been able to do alone.
Feeling blocked? Help is just a click away. Experience Rachel's intuitive insight and transformative magic for yourself.
Rachel teaches seekers and changemakers how to ground spiritual and psychological wisdom into physical daily life.
Improve boundaries, release ancestral burdens, and connect with spirit through Rachel's workshops and retreats.
TAPPING FOR YOUR TYPE
Explore your Enneagram type using this powerful acupressure technique to shift your stuck patterns and feel better about being exactly the way you are.
THE ADULTING REVOLUTION
Get tips and tricks on how to master your thoughts, feel more connected to yourself, and create better relationships with others.
Tune in and relax as you're guided through easy and revealing journeys in your inner landscape.