Woman Overboard!The Book
Six Ways Women Avoid Conflict and One Way to Live Drama-Free
Buy The Book!
About the Book
Every woman wants to be well-liked, but in trying to please everyone and prevent hurt feelings, we often end up creating the very drama we were seeking to avoid. In this book you will learn:
- How escaping awareness about our needs that are in conflict with other people’s needs leads us into mind-numbing overwhelm.
- Why distracting from difficult conversations keeps us confused and powerless to change the situation.
- How we beat ourselves up to try to conform to what other people expect of us and yet still never manage to adapt enough to make everyone happy.
- Why trying to “Nice-over” your irritations leads to the exact type of teeth-clenching passive-aggression that everyone hates.
- How not taking accountability for getting your needs met leads you to blaming others and perpetuating the drama cycle.
- Why all of these unsuccessful avoidance techniques ultimately lead to completely disconnecting from the truth of who you are and walking through life shut down.
- And most importantly, how to take your happiness into your own hands by stopping the drama and self-sabotage and speaking up with power, authenticity and compassion.
This book is for women who are ready to disarm their triggers around conflict and step fully into their personal and professional leadership. Psychotherapist Rachel Alexandria guides readers to free themselves of resentments and bring their clear desires into the light.
Don’t have a Kindle? No problem!
You can read the book on any electronic device including your computer. Click here to learn more.
About the Author
Psychotherapist Rachel Rose Alexandria teaches women how to get clear of their caretaking and conflict avoidance, and start leading the brilliant lives they are meant to live.
Trusted by clients and fans as a therapist who walks her talk, Rachel helps visionaries find their emotional center and personal power in the midst of inner turmoil.
Rachel has a MA in Applied Behavioral Sciences from Bastyr University, and an MFA in Poetry from University of Florida. She is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Washington State.
Loved It + Bonus Toolkit!
Get Your Awesome Swag.
Thank you for purchasing ‘Woman Overboard!’ and supporting all of the awesome.
Here’s a reminder of what you get when you sign up to download your bonus toolkit, including:
- “Relax into Self” meditation track for accessing Core Self
- Print‐out template of the Self‐Rescue System chart
- “How-to” video to learn the basics of tapping
- Tapping videos that focus on dispelling specific fears
I absolutely love my work.
My philosophy is best described in the Ram Dass quote, “We are all just walking each other home.” I teach what has opened up my own heart and grounded my own power. My favorite thing is helping people change what they believe about the world and themselves, so that their BELIEFS fuel them to get what they want (recognition, clients, money, love, respect, etc)! This is the most powerful thing I’ve ever learned to do, because from a state of truly believing in your ability, everything is now possible. You can’t SEE or RECEIVE what you don’t BELIEVE.