Speaker, Author, and Facilitator
Book me for one of these topics:
- Surprising Tips for How to Lead and Be Loved
- Three Secrets to Leading Difficult Conversations like a Master.
- Four Smart Strategies to Get Your Needs Met When Dealing with Difficult People.
- … Or I can create a custom, interactive presentation for your company’s needs.
I have led the following interactive workshops to rave reviews:
- Ten Secrets to Leading Difficult Conversations like a Master
- Sailing Through Conflict for Smart, Professional Women
- Good Girl Rehab: How to Handle Anger, Process Disagreement, and Survive Conflict
- Taking Women from “Good” to “Great”: A Weekend Constellations Workshop
Speaker Press-Ready Bio
Leadership and Executive Coach and Intuitive Guide Rachel Alexandria works with high-powered company owners, celebrities, and C-level executives to help them master the balance of leading with power and love. She is the author of the Amazon bestselling book, “Woman Overboard: Six Ways Women Avoid Conflict and One Way to Live Drama-Free,” and the creator of the Self-Rescue System™, a simple, powerful strategy for how to resolve disagreements and difficult conversations without losing your ground or your cool.
Trusted by clients and fans as a coach who walks her talk, Rachel helps visionaries source their full power and strategize compassionate action. Through her proven methods developed during her eight years as a licensed psychotherapist, clients develop practical mindfulness, masterful emotional kung-fu, and platinum-level ability to lead teams through conflict to heartful, healthy outcomes.